Let’s gather in-person! A few St. John’s members are hosting “backyard watch parties” on Sundays. At a watch party, we will gather in limited numbers and watch the worship service together, while remaining 6 feet apart and wearing masks.
Sign-up below to attend a backyard gathering. Please sign-up AND note how many other people there are in your family/party in the “Number in group” section of the sign-up. If the gathering is full for a Sunday you want to attend, sign-up to be put on the waitlist.
Safety matters. All attending worship accept a certain level of risk in attending worship which we will seek to minimize. We encourage persons over the age of 65 and/or are at higher risk for severe illness due to COVID 19 to carefully consider the risk of attending worship.
We are requiring everyone who attends a backyard watch party to follow these guidelines for safety:
- Any person who is sick, has a fever or has tested positive for COVID 19 should NOT attend any St. John’s gathering. We ask all attendees to take your temperature before you leave home.
- These gatherings will take place outside.
- All persons/households attending worship must sit at least six feet apart and wear masks at all times. In order to keep masks on at all times, we ask that no food be brought or consumed at these backyard gatherings.
- We will limit the number of people attending in order to allow for at least 6 feet of distance between every family cluster.
- All persons attending worship at a private home will pre-register below to limit numbers and for purposes of contact tracing if needed.
- No direct physical contact is allowed between households. Positive gestures are welcomed.
- Singing and loud praying are not allowed at this time.
- Bathrooms will have wipes available for cleansing between uses. Door handles, sinks and faucets need especially to be cleansed between use. We ask everyone attending to use the bathroom at home before coming to the gathering in order to limit bathroom use as much as possible.